The original mechanism for the manufacture of sofas and armchairs. Allows you to get a sofa that easily and gently transforms into a bed. The unique development of Via Ferrata has no analogues in terms of simplicity and reliability.
|Width of the mechanism, mm
|Sleeping Place Width, mm
|Cross Rail Mounting Width, mm
A wide range of standard sizes:
70 — pouf-couch-bed;
140 — Standard double sofa bed;
160 — 2.5 sofa and a full bed.
- The transformation mechanism provides a perfectly flat sleeping place in "bed" position.
- The length of the sleeping place in the unfolded state is 1970 mm.
- The maximum thickness of the mattress is 100 mm.
- The design of the mechanism allows to have a undivided mattress in the shoulder area of the consumer in the "bed" position, that is important for a comfortable stay.
- The unique kinematics of the mechanism makes the transformation process extremely easy, and also allows you to avoid contact of moving elements of the chair and the floor or carpet in the process of unfolding.
- Metal furniture electric welded grids make the mechanism reliable and durable.
- The use of Bayonet-type hooks for attaching armrests to the metal frame of the mechanism allows the fastest assembly of an armchair or sofa.