The Scandi Next mechanism is designed to transform a sofa into a bed using the "Eurobook" mechanism.
It is a metal frame construction consisting of a seat frame and a backrest frame, made of
a profile pipe (30×20 mm) using an electro-welded metal mesh and a foldable base frame,
as well as a synchronizer for stable operation of the mechanism. Allows you to make a reliable,
stylish and comfortable sofa bed, which can be easily transformed into a full-fledged sleeping place.
|А, Sleeping Place Width, mm
|B, Base Size, mm
|C, Cross Rail Mounting Width, mm
|D, Cross Rail Mounting Width, mm
|* Additional leg
- Designed specially for sofas with a support height of 120 mm.
- The unique synchronization system allows you to transform the mechanism by holding any corner of seat.
- The synchronizer of the mechanism is located outside the linen drawer.
- The seat and backrest frames are made of two pipes that have two additional stiffeners and a reduced section, in the joint area one pipe enters the other. Welding is robotic. This eliminates the possibility of creaks.
- The base of the mechanism is V—shaped, thanks to this it is more resistant to loads.
- A reliable Tick-tock mechanism with compensating springs and a synchronizer makes the folding process easy and comfortable.
- The use of Bayonet type hooks makes the assembling process as convenient as possible.
- The frames of the backrest can be additionally equipped with mattress limiters.
- For the production of corner sofa models, we recommend using an ottoman 1488*692 Grid or 1500*740 Grid BSC with an Otto lifting mechanism.